sobota, 23. februar 2013

H&M Lip gloss review (Pink and Beige)

Hello!

Today I will be doing a review of two lip glosses from H&M, so if you are interested in finding more keep on reading :)

I bought the two shades that are avalible in stores called Pink and Beige.


As you can see the packaging is cute, they are quite small but I like that because I never use my lip gloss 'till the end anyways. Her is the picture of the wand:


The wand is small as well and I don't like that because it's harder to apply lip gloss on your lips but it's not a major problem.
So here are the swatches on my hand:

Beige on the left and Pink on the right. You can see that they are both pretty much sheer, Pink has a little bit more color. And you can see that the Pink shade has some small glitter in it and Beige is all shimmery (is this a even a word? :P ).

And here they are on my lips:

Beige

Pink
You can see some difference on the pictures.

Texture? I don't like sticky lip glosses so I am not a big fan of these from that point of view. On the other hand they might stay on yor lips longer then those non-sticky ones.

Smell? OMG I love the smell of these. I am bad at describing smells but I guess the Beige has more sweet smell and the Pink is more fresh. They both smell awesome and it's not too much :)

Price? Woohoo ;) I told you this before they are 0,95€ (1,25$) each.

All in all they are not perfect and I wouldn't say they are my favourites but I think that they are worth the price and good for every day :)

That's it for today, have fun!

xoxo, Urška



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar