nedelja, 3. marec 2013

Essence Lavender Blossom and Lady bird review and swatches

Hello!

Yesterday my mom brought home a gift set from Essence with an ''eau de toilette'' and two nail polishes (it says on the box that they are limited). The fregnance is called ''Like a first day of spring'' but I won't be talking about that today because it's my mothers.




She didn't like the polishes much and therefore they are mine now :)) One of them is a base coat and the other one is a top coat. Here are the swatches:

Lavender blossom (with Lady bird on index finger) on sunlight

Lavender blossom (with Lady bird on index finger) with flash
As you can see Lavender blossom is a nice purple/lavand pastel color and the Lady bird is a top coat with purple glitter and shimmer in it (I don't know why do they look silver on the picture with flash).

I like them both, i think they are perfect for spring!

Oh, let me just tell you that you will need 2 coats of Lavander blossom to make it look nice. But it does dry quickly so it's not a big deal.
Btw, I find it really interesting that the brush on these polishes is quite large and floppy, but it is easy to work with once you get the hang of it .

That's it for today, have fun (I am because the sun has finally decided to show up here) !

xoxo, Urška

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar