petek, 22. februar 2013

Mini haul (New Yorker, H&M, Tally Weijl)

Hello!

So yesterday I went shopping and found some great deals and I want to share them with you.

I am sooo happy when I go shopping and find something that I love and when I look at the price tag and the item is on sale...well it's a happy day :))

So first I went to New Yorker (they always have things on sale there) and bought some new pants (or jeans or whatever) in a nice floral pattern. Besides that I bought a black sweater (it's a really interesting model because it's shorter in the front and longer in the back and it has really interesting sleeves (kinda like those bat wing sweaters)). I like those items a lot, and who knows I might even do an OOTD.
Here is the picture:


And the prices? Awesome! Pants were originally 39,95 € (52,77$) but they were on sale and were only 4,95 € (6,53$). And the sweater was originally 19,95 € (26,35$) but was on sale for 2,95 € (3,9$).

After that I went to H&M and bought some lip glosses (one in orange-coral color and the other one in pink). I haven't tried them out yet but I will keep you posted on how they turn out. They were only 0.95 € (1,25$) each. And lastly I went to Tally Weijl and found a wonderful wallet (it's big and I love that because I never have enough room for my cards and stuff) for 9,95€ (13,14$).


That's it for today, have fun guys!

xoxo, Urška

2 komentarja:

  1. I like your new purchases (:
    Especially your new wallet!


    xoxo
    MariekeMaria.blogspot.nl

    OdgovoriIzbriši