sobota, 16. februar 2013

Essence 3D eyeshadow (04 irresistible caramel cream) review

Hello!

I've been thinking about this blog for quite some time now and because I went to the drugstore today and bought some new products I decided to just start bloging.

So as I said I bought some new products and I will be reviewing them in the next couple of days. All products are from Essence (I really like this brand in general because they are afordable and good quality).

    
Eseence came out with some new 3D eyeshadows so I decided to test one out. I picked the shade 04 irresistible caramel cream.
 ''3D-duo-eyeshadow, irresistible effects & long-lasting texture, apply wet for an even more intense effect.'' is what it says on the package.
It costs 3,09 € (4,13$).

The eyeshadow looks like this:

The eyeshadow has two sides one is a pearl(with a hint of pink) color and the other one is brown. They are both shimmer eyeshadows (if I see corectly the brown one has some gold shimmer in as well).
I can't say anything about this 3D thing, I think it's just a normal eyeshadow :)

And now on to swatches:

On the left I applied it dry. And then i decided to try and see how does it look if you apply it wet (on the right) and something strange happened. The pearl one wasn't so pigmented anymore (which is the opposite of what I was expecting) and the brown one remained the same.

All in all it's a nice product and I like the colors, I just really don't recomend you to apply it wet. ;)

Have fun!
xoxo, Urška





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar